Terms & Conditions
Verity Hosting Acceptable Use Policy
Verity Hosting is committed to developing long-lasting relationships based on trust. We will do everything in our power to ensure that your right to privacy is maintained and protected.
Use Policy Information
The following policies are designed to protect all Verity Hosting's web hosting clients to ensure the best service possible with minimal problems. Your acceptance of hosting services provided by Verity Hosting indicates your agreement to abide by these policies.
Violation of these policies could result in immediate termination of service with no refund of fees. Policies forbidding spamming, adult content, and illegal activities will be strictly enforced. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No transmission, storage, or presentation of:
- Content or data that is in violation of federal, state, or local law
- Content that promotes illegal activities
- Pirated software, hacker programs & archives, or "warez"
- Pornographic, sex oriented, and other adult content, nor the merchandising of such materials
- Copyrighted material unless you own the rights or have obtained express written permission to use
- Content which is threatening or abusive
- Content which is protected by trade secret or other laws
- Content, data, or any activities that are an invasion of privacy
- Content, data, or activities that may be damaging to the host servers or any other server on the Internet
- Links to sites which contain any of the aforementioned content
- Spamming (the sending of unsolicited email) or using an email address or domain that is maintained on a server as reference in conjunction with spamming
- Using programs that consume excessive CPU time
- Allowing the use of mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, or autoresponders other than for the client's own account
- Resale of disk space without an appropriate reseller agreement
- Use of servers for backup of files unrelated to the website of the account
- Resale or remote access to CGI scripts installed on provided servers
- Operation of IRC servers or IRC bots
- Activities that are an invasion of privacy
- Activities that may be damaging to the host servers or any other server on the Internet
- Operation of scripts or applications specifically banned from the servers due to their adverse affect on server performance or security risks.
Failure to follow any term or condition of these policies will be grounds for account suspension or cancellation. Activity which causes harm or serious degradation of service to other clients will be grounds for immediate suspension without prior notice.
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion. Activity which results in a suspension or cancellation of an account could result in a forfeiture of fees paid. Complaints made by other clients or Internet users regarding abuses of an account will be grounds for suspension. Please direct any reports of violations of the above policies to technical support.
As a subscriber of web hosting services, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Verity Hosting, and its agents and/or third party providers from any claims brought by or against you as a result of the use of these web hosting services.